How it works:
- Complete our Fit Finder on our Try Before Buying page.
- We'll recommend a size in one of our 3 classic styles.
- If you’re ready to purchase the product, select “Buy It Now.” If you prefer to try it for 30 days before being charged, select “Try Before Buying.”
- At checkout, you will be charged $4.99 to ship the order. We'll charge $68 (plus applicable state and local tax) for the price of the bra at the end of the 30-day period.
- Once you receive the bra, try it out. Wear it, wash it, live in it.
- Love the bra? Keep it! Not your perfect fit? You can return or exchange it within the 30-day window. If the bra is returned within 30 days, you will not be charged for the price of the bra.
Frequently asked questions
- When does the 30-day period begin?
- Can I really take the tags off?
- What styles are available?
- What do you do with the returned bras?
- Can I apply a discount or promotional code?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Why do I see a pending charge on my bank statement?
- Why do I see a recurring charge? Is this a subscription?
The Try Before Buying period starts the day you place your order.
Yes! We recommend to try the bra on with the tags attached to determine whether you like the fit. If you feel the fit is perfect, take off the tags and wear it for 30 days! If the size doesn't work for you, initiate an exchange.
If the bra is worn and you'd like to exchange for a better size, we'll charge your credit card for the price of the bra before shipping the new order.
We clean each returned bra and donate them to both local San Francisco and women’s charities. In 2018 alone, we are proud to have donated over $4 million worth of bras.
Promotional codes and gift cards may not be applied to any Try Before Buying order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for Try Before Buying. We cannot accept Paypal, Afterpay, or a prepaid card for Try Before Buying, as you will be charged for the bra at a later date.
If you need to change your payment, you can learn more about that here.
Directly after you place your order, there will be a $68 (plus applicable state and local tax) pending charge on your banking statement. This authorization will drop off your account in 2-3 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Our Try Before Buying offer is not a subscription, and you’ll only be charged for the bra if you decide to keep it. Since you are charged at a later date, your bank may categorize it as a "recurring" charge.
This offer is only available to customers in the U.S.