Try Before Buying Exchange
Exchanges vary depending on whether your bra is worn or unworn:
- Bra Unworn/Tags attached: Submit an exchange form for your new bra. Use the return label sent to you via email for your return, drop the bra off in the mail, and we will help place your exchange once we receive your bra back at our facility. We will then give you a renewed 30 day try on period.
- Bra Worn/Tags removed: First fill out our exchange form, to send your current bra back to us. We will send you a new bra as an exchange and charge your card on file the remaining $68 (plus tax if you are in CA). The new bra will not be considered a Try Before Buying order because we only allow one worn bra per customer. You are still able to return/exchange this bra, as long as the tags are attached and the bra is unworn (besides being tried on).
One Worn Bra per Customer Policy:
If a gently used bra is returned after being worn during our Try Before You Buy program, we'll wash it and donate it to a great cause! We’re working with several charities in California to give women in need a perfectly fitting bra.
If the bra you are exchanging is worn with the tags removed, you will be charged the cost of the new bra. The new order will be treated as a standard order.
Learn more about standard exchanges and returns.
Try Before Buying Return
If you decide to return your Try Before Buying order, the bra can be either worn(tags unattached) or unworn(tags attached). We will process your return once we receive it back at our facilities and cancel your Try Before Buying order.
Here are the steps you need to follow to execute your return:
- Fill out our Returns & Exchange form
- You will receive an email from a Fit Stylist with a prepaid USPS return label
- We will add days to your 30 day try on period after your request the return label, to keep in mind travel time for the bra to arrive back to us.
- Print the label
- Drop off at your local USPS