We are excited for you to try one of our 24/7™ Bras with our Try Before Buying offer!
How it works:
- Go to our Try Before Buying page.
- Complete our Fit Finder.
- We will determine your perfect fit with one of our 24/7™ styles.
- Love our recommendation? Select Buy It Now; Want to try it first? Select Try Before Buying.
- At checkout, you will be charged $2.99 for shipping (plus tax).
- Once you receive the bra, try it out. Wear it, wash it, live in it.
- Love the bra? Keep it! You will be charged $68 at the end of 30 days. Not your perfect fit? You can return or exchange it within the 30-day window. If you return the bra, you will not be charged.
Can I place more than one Try Before Buying order?
We only allow one Try Before Buying order per customer.
Can I really take the tags off?
Yes! We recommend trying it on to ensure it's the correct size before removing the tags. If you like the fit, take the tags off and wear it for 30 days! If the size doesn't work for you, initiate an exchange.
Your Try Before Buying period starts the day you place your order.
You will be charged a nonrefundable $2.99 shipping cost when you place your order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for Try Before Buying. We cannot accept Paypal or a prepaid card for Try Before Buying, as you will be charged at a later date.
If you need to change your payment, you can learn more about that here.
Directly after you place your order, there will be a $68 pending charge on your banking statement. This authorization will drop off your account in 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution.
Discounts and Promo Codes?
We are so excited about our 24/7™ Bra that we let you try it, the first time, risk-free. For that reason, promotional codes and gift cards may not be applied to any Try Before Buying order.
At this time, we do not offer our Try Before Buying to our international customers.
Subscription or Recurring Charge?
This is a one-time delivery, and you’ll only be charged for the 24/7™ Bra if you decide to keep it past your 30-day window. Since you are charged at a later date, your bank may categorize it as a "recurring" charge. Nothing to worry about and you will only be charged one time for your order!